Google+

californication

my short but sweet trip to L.A. has left me intrigued. i definitely want to explore more of california very soon. in the meantime, i have these to tide me over...

i love the real estate reports over on california home design
 and how is it possible i hadn't discovered sfgirlbybay yet?
of course cupcakes and cashmere keeps me longing for new trips to the rose bowl flea market on a daily basis 
and on my way home, i grabbed a copy of the lincoln lawyer and the first season of entourage, both set in L.A.

2 COMMENTS

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

what makes me smile on a saturday morning? a post form 70% pure! Why? because it is the creme de la creme: lifestyle, interior design, art, travel, ...

Steph said...

@AbsolutelyMrsK oops, you made me blush!

Pin It button on image hover